Divorce
It was a funny feeling
I wondered What was it?
Till I realised I was victim
To cupid's amorous hit
I knew it would be tough
To ask her hand in love
Cos it could well be a lovely kiss
Or the curt NO
It was a shy Yes
And it was music to my ears
When her glassy eyes spoke
Darling I am all yours
My heart did skip a beat
Lady luck was great
Cos now the protege off ill fate
Had finally found a mate
I thought my fortune was bettering
It was falling out if its bad way
I escaped bird droppings
And thats a lot to say
My lovely dove would croon
My name in love all night
My sorrows and depressions
Were banished out of sight
My sweetie pie would sing
To celebrate our life
When all it took was a kiss
And we never visited strife
And then cupid gave it up
To his better known alter ego
Lust he called himself
And he had a rubber bow
But sad that he was a bad shot
Or arrows werent a lot
I was struck many a time
But she just missed the shot
She would still croon
Her love songs and her verse
I would watch her breathe
My unders going terse
She would kiss me
In such childish innocence
My hand would start needling
Through her pristine fence
I was patient still
For that one good opportunity
But it seemed like misjudged optimism
My member was high on activity
I was getting frustrated
If thats the right word
When I failed to impale
However sharp the sword
I then thought its best
To speak to my dear
To make her undestand
And my stance clear
So one night when she serenaded
I stopped her short of the crescendo
And tried explaining to her
The platitudes of my libido
She was pretty surprised
That I was so late to realise
That it was pretty normal
An hormonal exercise
And then I was delighted
That it was this easy
Not for me the tough path
It was time to get sleazy
She said I would be happy
Once she got back
She went out shopping for me
I am sure it was for a love shack
I came back home early
I was ready in the mood
I was looking the part
And I was dying to get nude
Let me stop the narration
Cos the Lawyer's gonna yell
I have to stand in the box
I had this story to tell
Oh yes this was for divorce
The reason was simple
I asked my wife for some brilliant sex
She gave me a CD.
Oruganty
I wondered What was it?
Till I realised I was victim
To cupid's amorous hit
I knew it would be tough
To ask her hand in love
Cos it could well be a lovely kiss
Or the curt NO
It was a shy Yes
And it was music to my ears
When her glassy eyes spoke
Darling I am all yours
My heart did skip a beat
Lady luck was great
Cos now the protege off ill fate
Had finally found a mate
I thought my fortune was bettering
It was falling out if its bad way
I escaped bird droppings
And thats a lot to say
My lovely dove would croon
My name in love all night
My sorrows and depressions
Were banished out of sight
My sweetie pie would sing
To celebrate our life
When all it took was a kiss
And we never visited strife
And then cupid gave it up
To his better known alter ego
Lust he called himself
And he had a rubber bow
But sad that he was a bad shot
Or arrows werent a lot
I was struck many a time
But she just missed the shot
She would still croon
Her love songs and her verse
I would watch her breathe
My unders going terse
She would kiss me
In such childish innocence
My hand would start needling
Through her pristine fence
I was patient still
For that one good opportunity
But it seemed like misjudged optimism
My member was high on activity
I was getting frustrated
If thats the right word
When I failed to impale
However sharp the sword
I then thought its best
To speak to my dear
To make her undestand
And my stance clear
So one night when she serenaded
I stopped her short of the crescendo
And tried explaining to her
The platitudes of my libido
She was pretty surprised
That I was so late to realise
That it was pretty normal
An hormonal exercise
And then I was delighted
That it was this easy
Not for me the tough path
It was time to get sleazy
She said I would be happy
Once she got back
She went out shopping for me
I am sure it was for a love shack
I came back home early
I was ready in the mood
I was looking the part
And I was dying to get nude
Let me stop the narration
Cos the Lawyer's gonna yell
I have to stand in the box
I had this story to tell
Oh yes this was for divorce
The reason was simple
I asked my wife for some brilliant sex
She gave me a CD.
Oruganty