Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tagged by "....thingies"

7 things I want to do in life
  1. Grow hair on my head
  2. Become gay(u see no luck on girls front anyways so might as well switch sides)
  3. Eat and not get fat
  4. Make mommmy and dudddyyy yabby(corny corny me)
  5. Have awesome sex(with her/him/it)
  6. Die when I am on an orgasm
  7. Money...money...u get the point

1.Learn to count

7 things i can do in life

  1. Self help(u know what i mean all single guys on the planet)
  2. Put off females of all species(I found out that even the rodents in my room are male)
  3. Dream about being the handsome hunk popular figure
  4. Pfaff(a lingo for speaking sense from utter nosense I am an MBA u know)
  5. Pretend like I was struck by a meteor and so bunk classes
  6. Blog
  7. Count upto seven (thank god)

7 things I can't do

  1. Make my life more miserable(believe me I am trying hard)
  2. Stop Being repulsive
  3. Stop being dumb( u see its a congenital disease or natural talent however u take it)
  4. Lick my eyes
  5. Look behind
  6. Convince anyone that he/she I love her/him
  7. Convince a girl that she loves me

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. Ability to solve problems in space research
  2. A double Phd in Sexual psychology
  3. A rich dad
  4. SEX
  5. My hormones(down boy down!!)
  6. Two boobs
  7. One h

7 celebrities

  1. Calvin
  2. Cartman(southpark fame)
  3. Clinton(he knows how to make his work exciting)
  4. Chiranjeevi(Mega star )
  5. Rajinikanth(THALAIVAAAA....)
  6. Prasoon Joshi(the guy who makes Coke ads)
  7. Pamela Andersons boobies( i mean, arent they the real celebrities)

7 ppl i tag

i dont believe in organised torture its enuf that u have been put to test by reading this blog so i dont tag anyone